On the NFT page, you can get complete details about the item with all activity and history about the NFT.
In the upper area, you can access the following information:
- NFT media
- Number of Likes Any user can like the NFT with a transaction to the NFT as a contribution to the creator.
- Creator This is the creator of the NFT. You can click on the profile to see more information.
- Owner This is the current Signum account which owns the NFT.
- Royalties The Royalties owner's address receives the royalties from each trade. The royalties percentage is configured by the creator when minting the NFT.
- Royalties Owner The Royalties Owner of the NFT. This can be a regular address or another contract if the royalties are shared among multiple entities.
- Collection Collection Name if the NFT belongs to one; otherwise, empty.
- Contract ID The NFT smart contract ID is stored on the Signum blockchain.
The creator of the NFT sets attributes. If the NFT is within a collection, the rarity of each attribute is calculated based on the number of NFTs and the given attributes.
The attributes have the following meaning:
- Common (White)
- Uncommon (green)
- Rare (blue)
- Exceptional (purple)
- Legendary (gold)
In the lower area, you can access the history of the NFT:
- Information Overview of selling, last price, and volume activities.
- Event History Overview of all events related to this NFT.
- Price History A price chart of all sales on this NFT.
When the NFT belongs to a collection, you can also see other NFTs from the same collection at the bottom of the page.