On the NFT page you can get full details about the item with all activity and history about the NFT.
In the upper area you can access the following information:
- NFT media
- Nunber of Likes Any user can like the NFT with a transaction to the NFT as a contribution to the creator.
- Creator This is the creator of the NFT. You can click on the profile to see more information.
- Owner This is the current Signum account which owns the NFT.
- Royalties The Royalties owner address which receives the royalties from each trade. The royalties percentage is configured by the creator when minting the NFT.
- Royalties Owner The Royalties Owner of the NFT. This can be a regular address or another contract in case the royalties are shared among multiple entities.
- Collection Collection Name if the NFT belongs to one, otherwise empty.
- Contract ID The NFT smart contract ID that is stored on the Signum blockchain.
Attributes are set by the creator of the NFT. If the NFT is within a collection the rarity of each attribute is calculated based on the number of NFTs and the given attributes.
The attributes have the follwoing meaning:
- Comon (White)
- Uncommon (green)
- Rare (blue)
- Exceptional (purple)
- Legendary (gold)
In the lower area you can access the history of the NFT:
- Information Overview about selling, last price, and volume activities.
- Event History Overview about all events related to this NFT.
- Price History A price chart of all sales on this NFT.
When the NFT belongs to a collection you can also see other NFTs from the same collection on the bottom of the page.